Sunday 26 June 2016

Pink Party - Pink by Pure Beauty - brought by Watsons

First of all, I would like to thank Jude Benjamin Lisa for inviting me as a part to join this party. Mr Jude is an Asst. Marketing Manager, PR & Communication for Watsons. It was exciting to Buka Puasa with the lovely Pink Bloggers as well as the VIP members from Watsons.


Party held at Talent Lounge, PJ Trade Centre.


To kick start the session, the Chef held a demonstration on preparing pink pudding and making cookies. This was a welcome activity to help us with the coming Hari Raya celebration. It will be nice if we bring a packet of homemade cookies while visiting our Muslim friends during Raya time. I shall be practicing a few times before giving any away to my colleagues. Haha.. don't want the cookies to be too hard nor too sweet.


For guests who arrived early, we enjoyed a hair makeover session by Elite. So many hair clips to choose! I love bling-bling! Thanks to the hair professional stylist for doing a makeover for my messy hair after rushing there from work. Haha!


Finally, they opened the buffet line for Berbuka Puasa. There was a large variety of food to choose. I liked the curry, fried sotong and the banana dessert - All tasted very special. 


While having our dinner, we were entertained with a Hijab demonstration brought by ZALORA. Those Hijab colours were all sweet sweet pink. No wonder, most of Muslim bloggers were quite excited and asking for prices, and logging to ZALORA's webpage on the spot. Although I'm not a Muslim, but from the demonstration, I now know how Malay ladies use the Hijab.



Thank you for the goodie bag. Stand by for my review of the So Blur Cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment