Friday 10 May 2013

Win Soon亚顺生虾鱼头米 -Best fish head noodles of the year 2013

 Normally , I will order the coconut sea drink at Win Soon. The drink is big cup enough for me and the drink is nice. 

I like tomyam soup all the while. This is the new flavor tom yam fish head noodle at Win Soon. I tried that time still under promotion period. It was RM9.50 with free one drink (herbal tea). Its really a big portion,  for me i was totally unable to finish it. The tomyam soup taste is nice with 3-4 pieces of fried fish meat with  spicy and hot .


 I like this fish head noodles with milk soup flavor prices also around RM9. It really different with what i tried at others fish head noodles shop. We won't feel " heavy" when we finish all the milk soup. The taste is ngam ngam nice. This fish head noodle comes with tomatoes, fried fish, ginger and salty vegetable. It's not really suit to all people taste bud. The fried fish is crispy and mee hoon noodle is quite springy.



1 comment: