Wednesday 29 May 2013

Why I want a Havaianas!




Wah Seh! The birth of Havaianas was in 1962. That's a lot older than me, but it doesn't mean they're old fashioned. Quite the opposite in fact!

What is Havaianas?  It's a colourful flip flop that has been flooding the world with crazy, cool and cute designs. Anyone of you will surely love to have a pair of these. They have a really wide range to cater for all tastes!


Limited Edition
I like the combination of blue and white with the unique design. I can wear these anywhere as i like and in total comfort.



Freedom
They have few colours for this model of flip flops. This pattern is ideal to wear while going shopping. And it's easy to match with whatever we're wearing too.



OMG! The kids range is so cute <3 . I wonder if they have sizes for my feet. If not, i'd really suggest for Havaianas to provide this design for adults as well.

So, why do i want a Havaianas? Simple! I want something trendy and eye catching and yet provides superb comfort for my dear feet. More hours of shopping for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment