Sunday 18 January 2015

Shizens star product the "lip tattoo"


Shizens is a famous brand which offers a range of cosmetic and skin care products and is propelling its expansion in Malaysia and regional markets. One of the objectives for Shizens is to keep improving by bringing us more excelling products to pamper us. They have lip tattoo, lip painter, lip gloss and magnifique rouge. Anyway, I would like to talk about the lip tattoo (star product)-must have! For me, every girl/woman should have this.

Before I go to work, definitely I will either apply lip balm, lip gloss or any lip products. Shizens star product the "lip tattoo" is my first choice. With a price of RM168 for 8ml, why is it one of my favourites? Because it helps to moisturize my lips, lighten dark pigmented lips, gradually turning them into natural pink or rosy tones. IT'S A REALLY NATURAL PINK COLOR that I love.



Dear Readers, please don't only read the product review from our blogs and advertising channels. My suggestion is you have to try it yourself to see the results. So, when are you planning to get one for yourself? 



It looks whitish in color but it will magically turn pinkish. Amazing right?

Tips for application: Apply on lips evenly every morning. Advisable to apply after meal to keep the rosy tones to our lips



Before apply : dry lips           After apply : moisturized and rosy lips


My thoughts
I think this is a good choice for every girl to get at least one of this product. It will definitely be a great addition into our makeup pouch.



For more info on Shizens: 
Shizens Beauty Counters are located at major malls in Malaysia including: Pavilion KL, Berjaya Times Square, Midvalley Megamall, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Paradigm Mall, KLIA2, Queensbay Mall, Gurney Plaza and Gurney Paragon.


No comments:

Post a Comment