Sunday 20 July 2014

TANGS Malaysia Bloggers' Event



Hi, Happy Monday everyone! Two weeks ago, I was invited by Nikki Lee from TDST Sdn Bhd for The Fashion Social event on the 19th July 2014 (Saturday).  For that day we had to bring a camera and a plus 1 of the opposite gender along. The dress code of the day is casual and comfortable, and I was informed that there would be fun activities on the day.


After a quick briefing, all the bloggers drew random numbers. This would determine the type of outfit you would wear.


As usual, I wore a casual top and jeans without make up. This is my "before makeover" look. From the photo, you can see I was ready to take off  my spectacles and face the challenge.


Top: HEADLINE SEOUL - Sequined long sleeved sweater

My lucky number for the day is 6, and I got the long sleeved shirt with sequins. I really like the fabric because it was comfortable and really soft to the touch.




After getting my top, I started hunting for a bottom and accessories. The organiser showed me some of the sections from the the brand list where we could choose from on that day.


First, I went to search for the accessories and found these sunglasses. Phew phew "Do I look cool enough for this look"? 


The TANGS promoter was very helpful, she have give me some ideas on how to mix and match the accessories. 




Accessories: DANDELION ACCESSORIES - Sunglasses & bangle



After selecting accessories, I was looking for some long and short pants to complete my outfit. TANGS at 1 Utama is really big, and there are many types of the clothes to choose from. Luckily, I met up the Floor Executive and got some valuable advice. Her assistance was greatly appreciated.

Bottom : blue patterned shorts



Bottom : 3-quarter trendy fitted pants




Shoes : metal tipped blue ballet flats




This is my first completed look with shorts




This is my 2nd look, with the 3-quarter pants

I had a really good time at The Fashion Social. It gave me an opportunity to explore different types of clothing combinations I do not normally wear. Most of my friends said I look young and trendy. I will definitely visit Tangs again to get my next set of clothes.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Tangs for organising this event. See you next time while I go shopping!

More info on TANGS:

TANGS 1 Utama
Lot F305&S305, First & Second Floor, 
Highstreet, 1 Utama Shopping Centre,
No.1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor



2 comments: